Sunday, March 1, 2009

BEST. SHOWER. EVER!!






My girls had a baby shower for me yesterday. I was so speechless at how much work went into this shower...kinda makes a girl feel special! I had such a good time and felt so honored at friends and family who took time out of their Saturday to be there.

There were onesies and fabric markers for guests to MAKE onesies for Baby Quinn... so cute!!

Working on the Onesies:





Macy made one for Seth's baseball team and Zane's too!






The decorations were the best!
The cake matched the invitations and how cute is that diaper cake?!













SO fun!! Thank you to everyone came or had a part! Now, we're just ready for her to come!






Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you loved it!! after all isnt that the whole point!? Michelle did a stellar job of organizing me and picking the colors/theme and invitations...she was my inspiration!! Her paint can was definatley one of my faves!!

Nana Erin said...

Where is Crista? I thought she came!~

Jessica said...

She did! I only posted pics of the hostesses because I already had SO many pics on here!

Nana Erin said...

WHATEVER. I want to see everyone!~