Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update on the update

Well, we're trying again tomorrow. The charge nurse said it didn't look good for today. I'm starving to death and can't imagine laboring while so weak and hungry! She said she thinks there's a wave of people who were trying to avoid scheduling inductions on Friday the 13th so it's been busy. There's only 3 medical inductions ahead of me tomorrow so she felt like there was a good chance that we would be able to go in at 7 a.m. 
So... it looks like we may end up having a Friday the 13th baby! 
Personally, I'm glad to have a new plan and be able to EAT!! :)

6 comments:

Stephanie Click said...

For goodness sake ... I can't imagine how hungry you were. I'm writing a letter to the editor of something complaining about your hospital. You could have starved to death. No wonder Quinn won't come out on her own. She's afraid this world won't feed her!!!

Get some good rest :)

Jessica said...

LOL... Stephanie, you are CRACKING me up with your comments!

Lyds said...

who doesn't eat??? RIDIC! don't make me come down there...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you can't eat!!!! Argh! I hope it happens tomorrow!!!

michelle said...

okay; 30 minutes and i'm sitting here writing a "rambling of a mad sister in law" post, and waiting to hear if this dagum baby is going to come! You should go on a walk and naturally try to induce the baby!

Connie said...

O.k...I'm a friend of Erin's and I read about your situation on her blog..and by "situation"...I mean ridiculous idiot people who wear scrubs...all of them.

I am mad just reading about it. Like...I want to sign the letter that Stephanie up there wants to write to the editor of something.

Thankfully...I can see that you are fine, baby is fine, and that is all very good.

O.k., just needed to vent in support of your frustration.

Quinn is beautiful!