Friday, March 13, 2009

Seriously...

Well, it's Friday and today's induction has been cancelled. I finally just called my doctor's office and spoke to the nurse. She is frustrated too. Apparently, I am not the only prego that is waiting to be induced! Unfortunately, my doctor does not do inductions on weekends when she is not on call. I suppose that is respectable... kinda like not making a mess for someone else to clean up. Anyway, all that to say that I am waiting for the nurse to call me back with Plan B. I have a feeling Plan B involves a date for next week, but even if I do get a Plan B, I don't have much faith in it. I am so afraid I am going to have to wait and go into labor naturally and deliver a really BIG girl when that was what we've been trying to avoid the entire time!

Until then, we'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

michelle said...

I"m just sad for you! Will a present from Misty cheer you up!? haha I've been dressing cute the past few days, thinking we'd be at the hospital and there would be pictuers! Seriously. Oh Law; I said that out loud.

Jessica said...

LOL!!! Holy cow, that is funny because I've been straightening my fancy hair, picking out "cute" clothes for the boys, etc. too!! It's like putting your house on the market and trying to maintain it...you can only do this for so long!
Oh, you crack me up, Michelle!