Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still the "Lady in Waiting"


I took Castor Oil this morning. I cannot believe I have resorted to Castor Oil. I debated for a LONG time whether or not to go ahead and in the end, I just couldn't resist. Let's just say that I'm thoroughly cleansed, but I'm still not holding a baby girl. ha! Oh well! Maybe I will end up waiting until my scheduled induction on Tuesday because Quinn is obviously not ready!
In the meantime, I wanted to share this absolutely ADORABLE outfit I got today from Misty. Is that the CUTEST thing ever? I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Nana Erin said...

ohmahgosh. YES. That is awesome. I can't wait to pat the little Tutu bottom.

*puts dress on bread loaf*

ahahahaha

michelle said...

I love it. Should I feel bad that I peeked in the bag, before you saw it?! HA. I was telling Edwin how excited I am to cook Easter lunch, and he rubbed it in that he'll be holding Quinn the whole time, while I"m in the kitchen! ha.

michelle said...

DUDE; she's not the lady in waiting anymore! Let me know when I NEED to come over and help, or when you NEED to bring her over here, so you can go do stuff! HA