Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Blog Address


I'm just testing this blog out and learning how it differs from the other one.
Isn't this a sweet picture of the boys? They were actually being very difficult and roughhousing, but hey~ it looks sweet and isn't that what counts? Ha!

Be sure to comment so I'll know you made it from my old blog...If you don't have a blogger or google account, here's how to leave a comment: Under this paragraph, click on Comments. Select "Name/URL" under "Choose an identity" and go from there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really is a sweet pic.

Nana Erin said...

Oh my goodness yes!~ I can COMMENT.

michelle said...

I'm here and I"m proud of you! Embrace the change; change is good. It's going to be good...

Unknown said...

I think I made it to the new one--right??? It looks like the one I first saw so maybe I never saw the old one??? Oh, well, hope you are feeling okay, I know you are ready to bring your precious girl into the world, guess she isn't ready yet. I haven't joined facebook yet, I keep hearing how hackers can get your info if you don't know what your doing so I guess I need to talk to Brad first. Have a great week!!! What could be better than holding a bundle of joy???
Darlene