Monday, June 22, 2009

Zane and Seth-isms

Last week, I made Zane run errands with me while Seth and Quinn stayed home with my parents. Zane wasn't very happy about it so it was a quiet ride. (Ahhhhh!) After a few minutes, I guess he had gotten over it because he sighed, shook his head, looked out the window and said, "Mama, (pause) ... I was BORN to drive a car...."
I can't say that I'm surprised. Zane is our "wild card".

~~~~~~

Recently, Seth asked me to open his can of Sprite for him. While I was opening it, he smiled and said, "It's like you're my butler, Mom, except I don't even have to pay you!!"

(REALLY?! Must be watching too much Batman.)

~~~~~~

When I am REALLY thirsty, I tell Bobby that I want a "big-fat, nasty Coke". I have no idea how this started, but over time, I've shortened it to "fat-nasty". As in, "Get me a 'fat nasty' please." I thought this was our own personal joke until Zane came in from outside recently and said, "Mama, can I have a nasty apple juice?" HAHA. It took me a minute to realize what on earth he wanted.

~~~~~

This morning, Zane said to me, "Mama, I love you but I kinda love Daddy the most."
~sigh~ I suppose that's okay because maybe,... just maybe, I'll be the one by next week.

2 comments:

Lyds said...

is it okay that Zane is still my favorite? HAHAHA!!! I am CRYING right now. from laughing of course...

I die.

macy said...

i have missed you mrs. chandler...bring my girl back...I got a new camera and i need to try it out!! I have not been to your blog since she was born...boo me!! llove you