Sunday, April 11, 2010

Teeth

Poor Seth. While all of his classmates are losing baby teeth and getting to take home the "Tooth Journal", his are hanging on tightly. I'm afraid to say I think he took after me. Mine hung on for dear life. My grown up teeth had nowhere to come in so they formed a second layer of teeth BEHIND my baby teeth! That's right...for a while there, I had 2 rows of teeth on the bottom! I ended up having to get the dentist to pull the baby ones out ~shiver~.
Anyway, today we were having lunch and as I was talking to Seth, I noticed this:



That's right...2 rows...guess we better start saving for braces!!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Lyds said...

oh no!!! i have never heard of that! you're a freak show! ;)

joking. but that looks like it's going to be painful. poop. get this man a route 44 cherry lime aid - stat!

Jenifer said...

Must be a Twitty thing because Emorys did the exact same thing!

mmbw said...

brookes did this too on the bottom for sure and maybe the top as well!