Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Girl...





My girl is almost a whole year old. She almost only belly-laughs for her brother, Seth. My girl can cruise along the furniture and stand up from sitting (but only for a moment). My girl LOVES her brothers. My girl gets sooo excited when Daddy comes in from work. (She wants to be picked up FIRST...before her brothers.) My girl is NOT sleeping through the night. She LOVES a bath. My girl is a VERY picky eater. She only wants to eat breads and crackers! She will almost always eat a grilled cheese sandwich or cheese toast. Her favorite snack is Nilla Wafers. (If she sees me grab them at the grocery store, she SQUAWKS until she gets one!) My girl prefers to drink water over apple juice. My girl has found a "blankie" that she loves to hold and drag around the house. (She likes the soft part on her cheek and the satin part in her fingers to sleep.) My girl is learning to hear the word "No!". (She heard it a lot today at a restaurant when she continually SQUAWKED loudly to get her way!) My girl is...well, she's MY GIRL!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: